Friday, September 20, 2013

Journey

Dear Heavenly Father,

I spent much of the day dealing with health and fitness.  I was feeling loopy today, so I drank some green tea.  I love spending time with You and writing You daily.  Even though I try to write You daily.  There are things that I need to do like read the Bible and pray more.  Forgive me for my sins and cleanse me for my unrighteousness.

I am sorry for my wrongs.  I am not proud of those wrongs that I committed.  I would like to overcome the fear of failure.  I realize that I have accountability, wisdom, and knowledge on my side.  But most importantly, I have You on my side.  I am referring to my weighty issues.

I felt like giving up, but all I had to do was follow a diet and exercise routine.  What made it so difficult was eating in moderation.  I fear not eating in moderation because I have difficulty trying to follow through something for a long time.  But I have found myself to be consistent yet made quite a few mistakes on my journey.  I would like to learn from my mistakes.  Help me not only to learn my mistakes, but to be realistic and consistent.

I have been listening to the advice my counselor gave and it was valuable.  I am learning so much from her and from my counseling sessions.  I have learned that it is about accomplishing the fact that I can actually do something, that I am not powerless or helpless.  I have lost a good amount of weight thus far and it makes me smile that I have lost the weight.  I cast my cares and concerns over to You.  Give me wisdom when it comes to my weight loss journey.

I am at a weight loss plateau that I would like to get out of.  I am learning about this plateau and I had to switch up my routine.  I hope to lose those few pounds very soon.  Guide me into whatever Your plan is for my life and for my health and I thank You for doing so.

In Jesus'  name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment