Saturday, September 7, 2013

My contract for weight loss

Dear God,
Today is the first day of my contract that I don't plan or wish to break.  I want to do well and just eat healthy and lose weight.  I want to lose weight because I need to lose weight.  Help me to be mindful of others who have issues with food.  There are so many who don't have the most loving relationship with food as I do.  Help me to remember what will happen once I lose the weight and why I wish to lose weight in the first place.  I believe that this contract will be of great help to me. 

I even exercised today for a few minutes.  It felt great to do so.  I never thought I could do it because of my mother's views.  However I was wrong.  It felt great.  I feel like I have lost a few inches just walking.  I am very happy with myself.

Forgive me for not being honest with myself and with others.  I wish that I could have been honest yesterday.  I would like to walk a mile in my own shoes while at the same time walk a mile in others. Thank You for all that You have done for me.  I will continually and I will ask for Your guidance and Your wisdom.  I want to lose this extra weight for You and for myself.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment