Friday, September 13, 2013

Moving

Dear Lord,

Give me guidance and direction.  Guide me with Your Eye.  I would like to move.  I need a house of my own or at least an apartment to rent.  I believe that I can make it on my own.  I feel like I am trapped by circumstances.   You know what they are.  I ask that You would open doors for me so that I can move.  I need peace in my life and I need to be independent.  I want to show myself, You, and others that I can take care of myself.  I have reservations about this of course.  I would like to move as soon as possible.  Take care of me, Lord, wherever I am.  If You don't want me to move or even think about moving, then I won't move.  If You do want me to move, then show me what I need to do in order to make that happen.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment