Saturday, September 28, 2013

My family

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Your salvation.  Thank You for giving me that assurance.  There are relatives who don't know You.  They are either deceived by false religion or I am not sure if they are saved by their conduct.  I know I am not one to pass ungodly judgment, but I want them to be saved.  Save them, Lord Jesus.  Give them the assurance of their salvation and of Your salvation.  Let them know that not only did Jesus died for them, but also conquered Hell and the grave for them.  Also, let them know that life is too short not to be saved and live for You.  May they serve You for their rest their lives and may their names be written in the Lamb's Book of Life.  Thank You for saving them.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment