Sunday, April 10, 2016

Today, I have been feeling frustrated because I had no idea what to say to God.

Lord,

I am not sure where I am really going in this world.  I no longer feel like the world has passed me by. I give You all credit and all praise for doing such for me.  I have to see that there are things that I need to and supposed to do.  The problem is, I don't know what to do and where to go.  I have received so much help that I feel bad about not knowing what help I am supposed to take.  None of it has sunk in except for the fact that I have made little progress, especially when it comes to losing weight.  I now feel like maybe unleashing would be a good thing.  Teach me how to pray without asking amiss.  I had trouble with finding the right words to say.  Maybe I should not focus on the words, but to focus on You.  I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I thank You in advance for answering this and all other prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment