Saturday, April 2, 2016

Questions about a change for a change

Dear Heavenly Father,

How do I overcome guilt from the past and my obsessive thoughts?  I guess this is an obsessive thought.  I realize that my obsessive thoughts won't go away overnight.  Sometimes, I get tired and I hate OCD.  Meanwhile there are times when OCD has drawn me closer to You.  Help me.  I ask that You would give me the wisdom to overcome not just the OCD, but change my mindset and obsessive ways of thinking.  There are times when I am not sure if I obsess about weight or because of certain factors, my weight is obviously an issue.  It is one of a few issues that I can present to You.  I also ask that You would give me guidance and direction when it comes to my health and my overall way of living.  Thank You for answering my prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment