Sunday, November 22, 2015

Prayer for wisdom and other issues

Lord,

My life is in Your hands.  Jesus is Savior and Lord, I know this.  I have been struggling with anxiety and doubt for many years.  I have not been sure if it is the enemy, doubt, or anxiety.  I was thinking that Jesus has been  tell me for years.  God, give me the wisdom to live right and serve You.  I also ask that You would increase my faith.  I ask for the Holy Spirit to teach me how to truly pray to You without asking amiss.  I realize that my long prayers haven't been answered at times because of those issues.  I repent of my sins and I ask that You would make me wise and faithful.  I also ask for peace of mind, for I have been anxious for a long time.  Show me and tell me who I am.  I feel like You are trying to tell me something, but I don't know how to live for You sometimes.  I know that You will return quickly.  Even so.  Come, Lord Jesus.  May Your grace be with us all.  In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment