Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bad vibes

Lord,

I don't know if I am off or if something or someone else if off.  I know something is off.  I have been bad vibes lately and those bad vibes won't go away.  Could it be the anxiety or the bipolar?  Or could it be that I have a good reason for having those bad vibes?  Nothing is the same anymore and I wish that things were.  I have been having issues lately and over the years and I wonder if there is something that I have not confessed.  I have had my feelings hurt and mentally I have difficulty getting over it.  I live with this person and we are no longer as close as we used to be and this is bothering me.  I believe that there is a reason for this and I don't know what to do or how to handle this.  Help me to see that life is too short to worry but I am still concerned.  Lord, do a mighty work in me and forgive me for all of my sins.  I want to be that faithful person again.  Lord, help with this situation for I am anxious and fearful about this.  I give it over to You, Lord, for I know that You are the God of miracles, so with You all things are possible.

In Jesus' name,


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment