Thursday, November 19, 2015

My financial help and troubles...

Heavenly Father,

I am not sure if my Church will help me. They could, but I don't of any programs other than the ones you mentioned. I will read the book of Job. I have prayed for financial help yesterday and I believing that the Lord will help me. My question is how do I acknowledge God when it comes to my finances since I am a spendthrift who wishes to save. I realize that I need help and I prayed for providence. I need immediate help because I have a low income and I need to follow the Lord in my finances. I have no job, though I have been looking for one in the past. My skills need to be updated. I also have no transportation of my own. I have transportation to go to the doctors and nutritionist but I don't have enough money to buy a car, which is a limit to my social life except talking to others online. I need help since I have I feel like I have no such luck. I feel like a failure and I don't know what else to do. I have had the same problems for years and I feel like it is all of my fault. How else do I get about of my financial situation or situations? What would Jesus say about my financial situation? I can afford the monthly payments but it will take at least a few months to a year to pay it off, but I rather pay the bills in full? I don't have much money to give to a church or a charity. I had money before and now I wish I had some. I had felt guilty about spending all of that money which took a year to pay off. I just don't know what to do. I need a miracle. I believe that Jesus is the Lord and Savior who died on the cross for me. I believe that Jesus is greater than all of my financial problems for they are great. I owe at least a substantial about money and I would like to pay for school, pay off my debts, and learning to give, since I love to give to others. I need help. I have the faith that God will help me more than once and I don't know where else to turn.

In the name of Jesus,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment