Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My lack of a social life

Lord,

I am sorry for not always putting You first and making You my first Priority, even in my prayer life.There are times when I don't know what to pray for or how to pray.  Right now, I have thought about getting out more and developing a social life.  I ask for a sense of direction when it comes to this issues.  I am a loner and a private person, but sometimes I need a change.  I don't know how to change.  I ask that You would reveal Yourself to me on this very issue.  I also ask for a change of heart when it comes to this and other issues in my life as I am having issues with OCD and other health issues.  I need a friend and someone to talk to.  In fact, I need true friends who won't judge me and who will always be there for me.  I promise to be a good friend as well.  Teach me Your ways and teach me how to love.  Show me what love is all about.  The truth is, I need to go out more and experience "life" outside of health and mental issues such as OCD.  I would also like to fellowship in a church where the true gospel is preached.  I just don't know how to be truly social as I think that I am "shy" and not assertive.  I admire people who are extroverts and who are assertive.  Give me and teach me how to be assertive, Lord.  I thank You for answering my prayers and I praise You for hearing and for understanding how I feel.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment