Sunday, November 29, 2015

Bigger crosses to bear and persecution

Heavenly Father,

Help me to see that there are people who have bigger crosses to bear than myself.  Open my eyes so that I will pray and do other things for them daily.  Help me recognized that there are those who are being persecuted whatever their faith are.  There are also many believers who are being persecuted for their faith.  Remind me of this fact, for I realize that I often fail to see that I live in a world that is larger than the world I have been living in.  I have my own fears and cares of this life.  However, I consider myself blessed that I live in a nation where I realize that religious freedom is still being respected.  However, I still live in the same country whose citizens have no idea what it is like to be persecuted for their faith.  Forgive me and help me to see that it could happen here, but I don't wish to think that it is just over there and we should not be concerned.  I personally think that we shouldn't always "not mind our business".  We should care and have a heart for the persecuted and those who are in need.  Lord, cleanse me of my unrighteousness and take care of us as believers.  Protect and guide us.  I thank You that this prayer has been answered.  in Jesus' name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment