Monday, November 23, 2015

Growing in my relationship with God; overcoming my fear, doubt, and anxiety.

Father,

Teach me how to pray as Jesus died.  I ask for wisdom to learn how to pray.  I have sometimes a disconnect in my relationship with You.  It can be hard to have a relationship if one or two people have that disconnect because of a lack of time spent.  I have had difficulty expressing my feelings unless I am angry with You or whether or not I am in doubt.  I apologize for not always praying in faith.  I ask that You would further increase my faith and take away my anxiety.  I have fears in my life that I need to also overcome.  I admit that I have not been perfected in love.  Forgive me.  Give me understanding what it means to be perfected in love.  I read that You are love, but I don't understand that verse.  I ask that You would help me understand.  I need help to be courageous and strong; I also ask that for strength and courage.  I thank You and I praise You that You are the God who is Greater than all.  I give You thanks.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment