Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Help me

Lord,

Help me.  Help me find the right words to say or at least the right way to communicate to You. Life has become a chore, even the simplest things.  I ask for Your forgiveness for holding on to this attitude.  Exercise is a chore.  Losing weight is a chore.  Reading is a chore.  Just being happy is a chore.  I feel trapped sometimes.  I do want to change but I don't know how to change.  I know I am in need of set priorities.  I know that I don't always put You as my first Priority and I ask for Your forgiveness.  I admit that I hate a lot about my life and nothing seems to budge no matter how hard I move, push, or just anything.  I have no proverbial idea what I want to be when I grow up.  I am so tired of being frustrated.  I just have too much time on my hands.  Yet there are times when it seems that I don't even have enough time.  I am stressed out despite this by the way.  I want to be free and independent and be able to handle freedom and independence.  I would like to be a person with a changed mindset.  I  feel so weak and ineffectual in my own life, Lord.  I need You right now.  Help me.

In Your name,

I Thank You,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment