Monday, September 7, 2015

Law School

Lord,

Now I feel like I am reconsidering my option to go to law school.  I don't have the qualifications or the job history to go to law school.  Right now, I have no clue why I wanted to go.  I feel so discouraged.  I want to do more than get out of the house.  I have no clue what I want to be, though I am a grown up.  I thought that it would be a good idea but now I am not so sure.  Lord, give me the guidance that I so need.  I do want to go back to school.  Now I have no idea what I want to do.  I am discouraged also because I don't trust myself.  I ask for encouragement and guidance.  Now I also need a sense of direction in my life.  Your help will be greatly appreciated as it always have been.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment