Thursday, September 24, 2015

Being wise

Heavenly Father,

I ask You for not just forgiveness, but also for wisdom, or rather more wisdom.  It is good that I have the knowledge, but I have no clue what I need to do with it.  That is what has been overwhelming me for years. I wish I could say that I have made a mountain out of a molehill, but my issues are real.  My issues are big. Also, my issue are quite serious.  I keep asking myself a lot of questions that I don't have a definite answer to.  I know for myself, the answer is to keep it simple.  However, I am not You, and I have heard over the years that You are greater than my problems.  I ask that You would solve the problems that I have been having when it comes to my health and life in general.  Specifically I need a plan for my life and my purpose for living.  So far, the only goal that I have is to live life, meet new people, be independent for at least a while from the internet, and also to be healthy.  I have been living and doing unhealthy things.  I need support. Doing things on my own have made things hard.  I know that I am a private person, but the truth is, no person is an island.  I want to be held accountable.  I want to have true friends, even if it is one.  I want to have those things and live that life.  However, what is Your standard and Your goal for me?  All I know to do is to call on You.  I believe that You will answer this prayer.

I thank You for not just answering my prayer, but for hearing me in the first place.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment