Friday, September 4, 2015

Having doubts and little faith

Lord Jesus,

I am having doubts that even though You and the Father are one, that You are my Lord and Savior.  I have been having these doubts for years.  As a matter of fact, I have doubts about a few things.  I need to know about strengthening my faith.  I ask for forgiveness, for I have little faith.  I also lack wisdom.  I thank You that You give wisdom liberally and I ask for it as well.  I realize that I am struggling, but I have a hard time seeing that You are greater than.  I also need to realize that with You, all things are possible.  Lord, I also ask that You will help me to focus on what I have instead of what I don't have.  Help me to seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness and to not be anxious, worried, or afraid.

In Your name, Jesus,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment