Thursday, September 3, 2015

Battles of my mind

Lord Jesus,

Your word says to be carnally minded is death.  I am not sure if that it is what I have been.  I realize that I will have to work extra hard to not be anxious and to be ever mindful of my actions.  To top it off, sometimes being aware of my settings is not easy either.  Lord, show me the difference between all of this and being carnally minded.  Sometimes I have been led by my anxieties and fears.  Other times, I know that You are speaking to me.  I want to know that difference.  Guide me into walking Your way free from all distractions.  My mind is in great need of calming down.  I realize that I can differentiate between reality and what is not real.  It is has been however, difficult to distinguish truth from falsehood, and fact or fiction.  That is what has been going on in my mind.  Is this a medical or a spiritual issue?  Regardless, I must fight for my sanity and most of all my soul?  Help me to use those tools that You have given me.  I sometimes feel weak and powerless and I have no clue.  Lord Jesus, help me.

In Your name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment