Monday, September 14, 2015

I have some questions.

Jesus,

In Your name,

Thank You for saving me.  You have loved me since creation.  It took me a while to learn that You took part in creation.  After all, You and the Father are One.  You have given me the assurance of my salvation.  I wonder why You think I am so beautiful.  I am afraid of posting pictures up online.  Why do I do this to myself?  I don't think they are degrading.  No way.  I just feel like revealing too much of myself.  I just realize that I have a negative sense of who I am.  I feel like that others see me as a person who is hideous.  I have issues and they have all have an effect on me.  I don't want to wish anymore.  That is the problem.  I wish too much and don't do enough.  There is a song out that says that You love my flaws and that I am beautiful because of them.  I don't understand that verse.  Help me to  understand.  I ask You in this case for wisdom, for I lack it.  I don't know how I look outside of a reflection, and I always thought that it is scary.  How come we cannot see ourselves without a mirror or a selfie?  I feel that You have a purpose for doing so and I didn't mean to question You, but that question has driven me "crazy" from time to time.  I may be the OCD or the bipolar, but whatever it is, it can be annoying.  I know that there are more important things in the world that I need to consider, but those are questions that keep popping up from time to time.  Father, I ask that You would tell me why.  I ask for an answer since You are the only One who can do so.  I lift up my hands and I give You thanks.  I praise You, Lord.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment