Friday, October 10, 2014

Today's lesson

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today so far was a good day.  I realize that there is a lot that I had to learn about my health and about myself.  I believe that everyday is a miracle.  I guess the saying goes, I do learn something new everyday.  I have to learn to love, honor, cherish, and respect myself.  That is really what self-esteem mean.  It means to have respect for myself and to take care of myself.  I don't always think of myself as beautiful despite what Your word says.  I realize that with age comes wisdom and that little miracles do indeed happen everyday.  That is a lot to take in, but the truth is, the truth has always been something that I take in, whether or not it is painful.  Thank You that that is the lesson I have learned today.  I ask that You would remind me continually of those learned lessons.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment