Thursday, October 9, 2014

I trust You

Dear Heavenly Father,

My counselor is a Godsend.  She was and still is, right.  Today I have been eating what is available or in sight.  I ate an abundance of unhealthy fare and I have failed in consuming foods that are good for me.  You have been good to me and You answer prayer.  All I had to do was to trust You and I did. Thank You.  I trust that You will help me to apply those truths that I already know to me.  No one else can do it for me.  I have no excuses.  I have health issues and I don't always think of those health issues.  Remind me, O Lord, of those health issues daily.  Continue to strengthen my faith and give me wisdom, that I will change my mind and my heart towards You for trust and that I will receive and follow the guidance I so need to get healthy. I admit that I have no real goals in mind except to consume no more than approximately 1800 calories per day.  I have tried to be exact or rather rigid, but I don't wish to be rigid or perfectionist.  Change me and my way of thinking.  Guide me into all truth and allow those truths that I know to sink in.  I thank You in advance for answering this prayer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment