Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I would like to make progress

Lord,

I would like to make progress but I don't know how.  I am going at it alone and I have little support. However, the few support that I have reminds me in one way in another that I am either progressing little or not at all.  I am overwhelmed and tired of the same thing over and over.  I have a perfectionist complex where if I can't do it right then I give up easily.  Deep down, I may actually a self-saboteur with low self esteem.  I know that for sure that I am conscious of my appearance.  My health is a main concern of mine and I ask for clarity.  Give me clarity and peace of mind.  I so need them both. I have been overwhelmed.  I have many issues that I have to overcome.  Because of my age, I am concerned that my metabolism may slow down.  I am not sure if that is the case, but I care what others think to the point where I have so little knowledge of myself.  I felt like giving up and I believe that it is due to the low self esteem.  I just sometimes believe that I could do it because it is so hard.

Everything I see is so negative.  One minute I think it is easy then the next minute I feel unproductive.  I have little to no faith in myself.  I have faith, however, in You.  I need wisdom and guidance.  Help me to be more productive.  Show me how to apply what I have learned to my own situation.  I don't like the idea of being told the same thing over and over again, anywhere I go.  I love food, but that isn't the problem.  My issues are psychological and emotional.  I didn't realize that they would be emotional, but they are.  I do have psychological and emotional issues and I have not done as good a job of taking better care of my health as I should.  I don't know what to do.  I am frustrated. That is why I turn to You.  Help me get better.  Help me to progress.  Help me to make a mistake for I am human.  I don't like the idea of making a mistake or failure, but all of  us do.  None of us are immune.  I would like to have a fresh perspective on my health issues and how I live my life in general.  Lord, I need Your help.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment