Friday, October 31, 2014

Reality sometimes s*(k

Dear God,

I would like to be more independent.  I tire of being discouraged.  Sometimes reality is great.  On the other hand, I wish I could escape reality and the reasons for the circumstances.  I know that there are others who are suffering from worse circumstances.  I am thinking a hungry child who is crying.  I pray for children and adults who are starving.  Lord, feed them not just with food, but with Your Word.  May I not forget those who are greater in need than I.  I often do forget that others are in need. They have no Jesus, no love, no family, no homes, or incomes.  Help me to see that while it is nice to have created a fantasy world, it doesn't change reality.  I just wish it did.  I could use a miracle right about now.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment