Monday, October 27, 2014

Progress not made

Dear Jesus,

Help me.  Most of my other blogs are really about complaints about things that I need, want, and desire to change.  This is true for this blog as well.  I ask You for guidance and a sense of direction. I know that I have to have a good mindset and all but I don't know what I am doing.  The advice is simple, but I have some things that are holding me back.  I am in need of help.  What is really holding me back?  I would like to break the weight loss cycle.  Over the past two months, little has changed. I am proving others right, but not that I can't do it, but I am frustrating them.  There is no pleasure in this because I have no set goals to eat healthy, nor do I have set goals to lose the weight.  I need help. God, help me.

In Your name, Jesus,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment