Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stress and anxiety

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for saving me.  I thank You for loving me.  I thank You for light bulb moments.  Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I ask that You would direct my paths, for I acknowledge You in all of my ways.  I feel so much better about myself.  I had to let the thoughts pass and deal with the anxiety that I have been dealing with.  I have also have been dealing with stress.

I have been stressed out about my weight.  I weighed over 300 lbs and I lost about 30 lbs.  I feel great about that, though I realize that it was a source of stress because I lost weight so slowly.  I feel like things are possible.  Thank You for making all things possible for I didn't think that weight loss after a period of nine months and staying on this course for nine months would be possible.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment