Sunday, July 7, 2013

Needs, wants, and desires

Dear Heavenly Father,

What do I want?  What do I need?  What are my desires?  The truth is, I don't know what I really want.  I just think I do.  I am just being honest about that.  I don't know what I need.  I don't have any real desires that I wish to express and that is so sad.  There are things that I need to change but is that the same thing?  I wish that I knew so that I can focus on more important things.  What do I want?  What do I need?  What are my desires?  Lord, help me to focus on things that I need, want, and desire in my life.  Help me to be a salt and light to others so that I could be a blessing.  Give me an opportunity to improve myself and to change what needs to be changing.  Help me to look deep inside myself so that I would know those needs, wants, and desires.  Why did I seem to bury those things?  Why, Lord, why?

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment