Monday, July 29, 2013

Good day

Dear God,

Today was a good day.  I love that phrase and I love that song.  But since it is not music that glorifies you, maybe I shouldn't.

I feel very good about this.  I have learned to apply your word to my life.  I have also learned to apply my meal plan to my grocery list.  I wish I could make promises to You, but I am not good at making promises to You.  I feel like a liar whenever I say I will never do it again.  Forgive me of all of my sins.

Cleanse me of my unrighteous deeds.  Make me a new creation in Christ.  Thank You for saving me.  I hope that I will live a life that glorifies You.  I wish and want to live for You and serve You all the days of my life.  I don't trust myself, but I put my trust in You.

I ask that I continue to be transformed by the renewing of my mind.  Sometimes I feel like I live in an alternate universe.  I don't always pay attention to what is around me sometimes, or at least that is how I feel.  Thank You for always putting things in perspective for me.  You are wonderful and majestic.  I praise You, O Lord;  I praise You.

Thank You,

Sincerly,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment