Friday, July 19, 2013

Prayer of thanks and praise

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for saving me.  Thank You for clemency.  I did not deserve it, but You are gracious, loving, and merciful.  Your love and Your forgiveness are things that I will always love about You.  I would like to be an example to others in this world because You are my Example.  You are my Role Model.  You are perfect in every way because of all that You have done.  Thank You for giving me peace in the midst of a storm.  With You all things are possible.  Thank You for cleaning me up and for removing strongholds in my life.  There is so much that I would like to thank You for that I am not sure that I could repay You back fully.  You are worthy of the praise and worship You receive from Your children on a daily basis.  Thank You for everything.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment