Friday, July 19, 2013

My weight and stress

Dear Heavenly Father,

When it comes to my weight, what do I really want?  I honestly don't know what I want.  I know what I need, but I am confused.  I need to lose weight but I don't have the energy or the know how.  I am just tired.  I wish I knew where this whole frustration with my weight began.  I need a major change in my mindset but putting that mindset into plan is very hard.  Help me to apply what I have learned to my daily life.  Help me to see myself as You see them.  Give me the wisdom and the energy I need to lose weight.  I have all of these things that stress me out and I feel like giving up.  I don't want to give up, but I don't want to give in either.  My world centers around me and I often feel guilty about that.  I feel like I have so much negativity I just cannot handle it.  I hate it.  I am just tired and I don't know how to change it.  I want to present my body as a living sacrifice, to nurture it and to take care of it.  I need to renew my mind.  I know that, but I don't know how to do that either.  Show me how to renew my mind and where to begin taking care of myself.  I am frustrated with myself.  I can't stop eating and my exercise routine is just that: a routine.  I feel like giving up, though that is not what I want.  I need help.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment