Friday, July 26, 2013

My journey

Dear God,

I am thankful for everything that You have done for me.  My mindset has changed and I am more than motivated to lose weight.  I have polycystic ovarian syndrome which makes it harder to lose weight than normal.  I am concerned about being diabetic because I am a diabetic.  I have been diabetic for nearly five years now.  It has gotten easier to manage but at first it was embarassing to take the diabetic supplies  home with me.  I have been warned so to speak about being diabetic.  I was overweight but I thought that I was healthy.  I was much healthier back then because I weighed a lot less.  I gained a lot of weight over the years leaving me feeling guilty and self-conscious about my weight, my health, and my appearance.  My self esteem is not high yet I am a happier and wiser person than I have ever been since.  I owe it all to You.  My mind is clear and I look forward to continuing my journey.  Life is so precious yet so short.  I hope and plan to not take it for granted.  Diabetes is a serious condition and I have taken it for granted.  I am serious about diabetes now more than ever.  I don't want any complications from diabetes.  I want to be free from diabetes.  Lord, heal me and set me free.  Guide me and give me wisdom for I acknowledge You in all my ways.  I ask for wisdom and for the direction of my paths. 

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment