Monday, July 22, 2013

Change

Dear Heavenly Father,

I need to change.  The problem is that I am stressed out and that I don't know how to do any de-stressing.  I just feel like I am going crazy sometimes.  I have gained weight, which I didn't want.  In fact, what I was fearing has happened and that is not a good place to be in.  I want to know how to eat healthy, live healthy, and be healthy.  Being healthy means being whole to me.  Correct me if I am wrong though.  I have allowed myself to become distracted and now it seems that I am here to say that life is short.  My life could end tomorrow and I feel like it would be a wasted life.  I am a young woman who is often tired, sluggish, and fatigued.  I have become tired of the way that I am living.  I hope that things will improve for me, but maybe that is my problem.  I complain too much.  My mindset is flawed.  I would love to change that, but I don't know how.  Where do I begin?

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment