Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pressure on me

Lord,

I just love this song.  It is called "Pressure" by Jonathan McReynolds.  This young man is quite good.  I was reminded that this is something that I can relate to. Lord, how do I stay consistent?  I am a person who is in constant need of guidance.  There is some pressure that I have been going through over the years and I am not sure if I can deal with that anymore. There are things that I want to do.  The things that I want the most are good health, independence, and last but certainly not least, Christian service.  I have made some poor decisions lately and it has gotten worse.  It is as if no matter what I say or do, nothing seems to work, no matter how consistent I get.  Lord, I have no clue what more to do or to pray.  Grant me the wisdom that I so need right now.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment