Saturday, August 15, 2015

Learning and exploration

Heavenly Father,

I am telling You how I feel.  It feels quite a bit lonely yet I seem to function well alone.  I am shy around others and I am not sure if I am a good judge of character.  I have had my feelings hurt in the past and maybe that is why I have this issue.  I realize that I need to move on.  I have, for the most part, but I wouldn't know what to say or what to do.  I am severely limited by circumstances that are no part of my own, I think. I find myself a bit too dependent on others and I want to be freer and more independent. It seems that the reason why I have a severely limited social life is because of the payoff of a secluded life.  To tell You the truth, I hate it, and I like it all at the same time.  It is confusing and I want to change that.  Forgive me, for I have decided to let it go.  I am letting go of the past.  I want to adventure into the future and live for the present for it is a gift.  I don't wish to wake up and feel depressed like I do quite often.  I want to change that, but with such limits I just have no idea where to begin.  I would like to explore and learn and keep on learning.  That is all I want to do.  Now all I have to do is to form a realistic plan.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment