Monday, August 24, 2015

Anxiety and mindfulness from a biblical viewpoint

Lord,

Is being mindful a sin?  Can a Christian be mindful?  How do I become aware of my surroundings?  How do I focus what is real?  Those are the questions that I ask.  I need an answer to because I had a hard time dealing with anxiety without a biblical understanding.  I have to not pay attention to the thoughts, but that is so hard.  Lord, I ask for peace.  I also ask that You would help me to do what is hard.  I no longer wish to fight them or anything like that.  In fact, I wish to not "find the answer that I so seek".  In fact, I no longer wish to waste time.  I have grown tired of being safe and living a rather safe life.  Lord, I just want to live and live for You and serve You all the days of my life.

Sincerely


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment