Saturday, August 8, 2015

Jesus is my Center

Father,

I heard that all I have to do is pray to You in the name of Jesus.  You will supply my every need.  Right now, I need to concentrate and be more centered.  I am at a place where I want to give up.  I certainly wish to give up in terms of my weight.  I am lost and lack a center.  I need You be my Center.  Grant me the wisdom to accept the things that I cannot change.  Help me to know that the difference between acceptance and wisdom.  I have just come to realize that the serenity prayer is the story of my life.  There are things that I wish to remember and things that I wish to forget.  Right now, I just don't care anymore.  I am in a dangerous place and right now, I want to give up, but I know it is not a good thing.  I am not consistent when it comes to improving myself, but now I want to.  Give me the strength, wisdom, and motivation that I am in need of right now.  Remind me of who I am and why I am on this journey in the first.  I also ask for a renewal of my mind and a change of my mindset.  Help me to see that journeys equal lives.  Open my eyes, Lord,

In Jesus name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment