Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Need something more to do

Dear Lord,

I spent much of the night on the computer.  That is the problem.  I spend too many nights on the computer. It is as if I have nothing better to do with my time.  I spend too much time on technology.  Maybe that is the time.  It does keep me safe, but it keeps me too sheltered.  Sometimes I am so lonely and I feel too boxed in.  I need at least a break and some time to do something different.  I live in moments of fear and anxiety throughout too much of the day.  I know it sounds crazy, but that is just no way to live.  It is just no way to carry one's life, period.  The computer is my security blanket.  I have gotten on the computer since I began to have my health problems come upon me at once.  It seems mysterious that all of that happen, but one thing is for sure.  I have gotten closer to You and for that, I count it all joy.  Thank You, Lord.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment