Saturday, August 22, 2015

Being mindful

Heavenly Father,

Help me to be ever mindful of my surroundings.  I realize that being mindful is a key to help me with my anxiety.  As You well know, anxiety is something that I seem to fight against everyday.  I have grown accustomed to wasting my time doing "research" online trying to find the answers to questions that I have. I should feel guilty about that, but strangely enough, I don't.  I do feel like I wasted minutes, or at least hours, on end trying to find what I was looking for.  Sometimes I have the answer, and other times, it no longer matters.  I guess it doesn't matter.  I wish I could have either figured it out or at least been mindful how to live in the first place.  I had an "untamed mind" for so long that it was hard for me to connect the dots on anything and in any area of my life.  In those areas, it is as if things are coming together.  Things are getting easier.  I also realize that moving head should even be easier than I thought. I finally realize that I have my goals that I can now accomplish.  Thank You, for I believe You had much to do with it.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment