Friday, August 14, 2015

God Answers Prayer

Father,

I thank You for answered prayer.  Rather, I thank You that You are the Answer or rather, Answerer, to my prayers.  You have always been there for me.  My eyes have been opened.  I believe that You have solved my problems.  I could use some help.  I am severely limited when it comes to how many friends I have and my social life.  I would love to go to church and go out into the community.  I realize that I need to network, but how do I get to the places where I want to go?  I would like to shop for myself for one.  I tire of being dependent on someone else.  I want to be free.  I want to be more independent.  I need help in learning how to deal with other people.  I ask for wisdom and guidance in that area.  It has been a while since I have had at least some semblance of a life, much less a social life.  I have however wanted to start a new chapter. After years of trials and tribulations, including illnesses and stress, I would like to do more and to accomplish more.  I feel like I have not accomplished anything in over a decade.  I would like to see that there is no payoff to this privacy that I so have.  I am just wondering about that.  I see that there is a payoff to having a social life.  I want someone else I can talk to.  That is something that I have dreamed about.  I hope to make it a reality.  Forgive me of all of my sins including harboring bad feelings and thoughts about others.  Teach me how to love and show me how to extend that love to those who I harbor those feelings and thoughts.  I ask for a change not just in my life, but in me as well.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment