Friday, April 11, 2014

Secret Sin

Dear Heavenly Father,

Forgive me for all of my sins.  I am a sinner and I need the Savior.  I have done things that I can control but I don't know how.  I have a sin that I am unable to overcome on my own.  I am supposed to be an over comer, but I feel like a failure.  I am not sure if it is a compulsive act, but it is one that I am not proud of.  In fact, it is a secret to the rest of the world.  I have had this issue for many years.  I even committed this sin tonight.  Cleanse me from all unrighteousness.  I am afraid that if I don't overcome this sin, then I will always have to deal with it and I won't be ready.  I want to know about preparing myself for Your return.  I need immediate help with this.  I feel like I have not accomplished much in my life.  You have however, saved me from being suicidal.  I ask that Jesus Christ not only gives me the assurance of my salvation, but also save me from this sin.  Take away this sin, Lord Jesus.  I ask that You would make me whole.  May I be a new creature in You, Christ Jesus.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment