Friday, April 18, 2014

Mental disconnect

Father,

I feel disconnected from You.  I don't know why.  I am not proud of it. In fact, I am ashamed.  I am sorry I feel this way.  Give me strength, courage, and wisdom.  It is a lonely feeling.  My faith is not as strong yet my mind is "clear".  It is as if I high yet low because of this disconnect I feel from You.  I know that I maybe should feel bad because I do.  I hate that it may seem disrespectful, but I feel like mentally I am separated from You and I don't wish to feel this way.  It is as if I am living but spiritually I am empty.  Maybe that was the best way that I could describe it.  I want to be ready and I want to live holy.  Help me connect to You. Show me what to do and give me focus.  Set my mind on You and not on earthly things.

Thank you.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment