Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One big cycle of life

Dear Lord,

I feel like leaving this planet.  I don't want to give up, but that is how I feel.  Life is such a struggle right now. Help me.  Help me to get out of the rut that I am in.  I feel like I am going to lose it.  I feel like everything is a cycle.  I know about the cycle of life but I thought it was about good karma and bad karma.  Now I wonder if it is about karma less or about obsessive compulsive disorder even more so.  I feel like my life is one big loop and I am just living in that loop unable to get out of it.  Everything I think, feel, do, write, or say is just one big obsessive thought.  It is like I have an extra persona living in on the inside of me.  It is rather strange to say the least.  Help me and bring me out of this struggle.  I ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment