Friday, January 10, 2014

Total control to God

Dear God,

I give You total and complete control over my mind, body, spirit,and soul.  I thank You that You are greater than all of my problems.  I seriously lacked self-discipline and self-control.  Help me to be transformed by the renewal of my mind.  I want to and need to, live for You and serve You all the days of my life.

I am overweight and diabetic.  Help me to set a realistic standard for myself so that I can be healthier and therefore happier.  I have not been happy being the weight I am.  I was hoping that after years and years of trying to lose weight, I have learned that weight loss is a struggle.  I was doing the wrong thing all along.  I have allowed frustration to take over.  Sadly I reacted the wrong way and now I am starting over.

I want to learn how to eat properly and exercise according to my ability.  Help me the set a realistic goal for myself.  I am not sure what I need to do or which goals to set, so I ask that You would help me.  I want to continue to lose weight and gain the benefits of weight loss, including a healthy body.  I want to lose weight and be healthy as You see it, and not as I see fit.

Your word says that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Show me how to apply those words to my daily life.  I admit that I need to affirm myself more and to not just make daily affirmations.  Show me also how to apply these affirmations to my life.  In fact, show me how to apply Your words in the Bible to my daily life.

Thank you, Jesus, In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment