Saturday, January 18, 2014

Discernment and wisdom

Dear God,

I hope to be ready.  That is the sad part: hope.  I am not confident that I got my house in order.  I feel like I am so naive that I have lost all discernment.  I have no idea who is telling the truth and who is lying.  I feel alone in this yet I don't.  I don't know what I am doing.  I believe too much and question too little.  Jesus said to not let anyone deceive me, but there are times when I feel that I am deceived.  I guess it is my own fault. There are times when I know better and I am lazy to do anything about it.  Then again, maybe I don't feel as much responsibility as I should, which would constitute some form of denial.  I felt powerless to do anything. Give me the wisdom and insight that only You can offer.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment