Sunday, January 12, 2014

Being sincere

Dear God,

Help me to truly repent of my sins as I have struggled with them.  I need help and I have to hold myself accountable as far as asking for help.  I don't know what I need to do.  That is why I ask You for wisdom.  I have issues that I need to conquer, but I rather not write about them since this will be out in public.  I am uncomfortable writing about them much less talk about them.  I sometimes think that I sin willfully.  I don't mean or want to, but I clearly know right from wrong.  I have made some bad choices that I wish to overcome and be forgiven for.  Stuff like this is why I believe that I need to be saved over and over again.  I have been doubtful of being saved for years and I ask You not to forget me, Lord.  I am fearful and I need wisdom.  Give me guidance and a sense of direction in my life.  I still feel like I am living in a fantasy world or that I am living wrong.  Help me to walk the narrow road.  I want to change.  Help me, Lord.

Sincerely,


Letters to God


No comments:

Post a Comment