Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Losing weight God's way

Dear God,

I now have the motivation and desire to lose weight.  I weigh over 300 lbs and now there are things in life that have become harder to do.  I am embarrassed to tell You those things, but at least You know what they are.  I am not happy with gaining most if not all of my weight back.  I have stopped caring about myself and my weight.  I have allowed my frustrations to get the best of me.  I am frustrated still and I need Your guidance on the matter.  I need immediate help in this regard.  I want to lose weight, but I have no set goal to be honest with You.  Help me on setting a set goal, Lord.  I don't know how much I want to lose or to weigh in the long run.  I give You total and complete control over my life, affairs, and my situation.  Thank You for being able to solve my problems.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment