Monday, January 6, 2014

Need to start all over again

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am sorry for putting this off.  I meant to pray to You today and I ask for Your forgiveness.  I want to be closer to You, to have a closer walk with You.

I am concerned about my weight and my overall health.  There are moments when I feel that I am skating on thin ice.  I am not sure what I need to do.

All I know is that I lack self-control.  I am an overweight glutton with health issues.  However, I don't want my health issues to become health problems.  There are things that I cannot do that others take for granted. I didn't care nor did I take enough time to care about myself.  I am so concerned and I wish I never had this attitude.

I even lost the desire to lose weight.  Now I have gotten lost.  I don't know how to lose weight.  I am worried right.  Calm my fears and my worries.  I have doubts about my weight issues.  I cast my doubts over to You.  My weight is something that I care about and I want to show that I care about my health.  Losing weight is hard work.  Help me, Lord, to do what seems hard.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment