Monday, January 13, 2014

Faith and struggle

Dear God,

Thank You for saving me and for giving me the assurance of my salvation.  Help me with my struggles.  I struggle with my mindset when it comes to dieting.  I fear not being able to continue losing weight and keeping it off.  I am thankful that I lost a few pounds and that all I am thinking about is eating healthy.  I do tend to eat more than ever before but right now, I have nothing to fear.  I am only eating and not binging.  I am doing what I do best: try to lose weight.  I don't wish to try anymore.  I wish not only to eat healthy and lose weight.  I want to keep it off.  I feel so much better about myself.  I have accomplished quite a bit this past weekend.  The points have been helpful for me.  I am learning so far about healthy eating.  I am learning how to be a conqueror.  My faith and my feelings are different.  Faith says that I am more than a conqueror; feelings say that I am struggling to be a comforter.  Give me the strength and faith that I need in my journey. Help me with my unbelief.  Forgive me for my lack of faith.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment