Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day of Reflection

Dear God,

Today is a day of reflection.  I have a perfectionist complex.  I want to live not just godly, but flawless and perfect.  Instead of living by Your standards, I have lived by standards that are impossible to attain.  I sometimes I have set the bar too low and also ending up making mistakes.  What are some realistic standards that I need to set for myself?  Help me to live strictly by Your standards and to see myself, You, and everything else realistically.  I am afraid of lowering my standards because I end up giving up.  God, give me the motivation and energy that I need to make it through the day.  Give me the wisdom and strength that i need to follow through those standards.  I give You complete and total control over my life.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment