Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Prayer for a boring life

Dear God,

I'm sorry that I didn't take enough time to spend with You.  There are days when prayer is very hard and there are days where it is easy to pray.  I have wanted to learn about so much in the world.  I feel bored with the world we are living in.  I take great pride that I have learned a lot, but I cannot take pride that I haven't learned about a lot of things, if that makes sense. I don't have much of an interest in zoology, but there are times when I wish I did.  I know it is crazy but my life is boring.  I wish to be productive.  I feel like I haven't been, not in my own life, and not in the lives of others.  I feel like life is passing me by.  I try too much and succeed too little.  I ask that You would open my eyes and open doors for me.  I need wisdom and guidance.  Teach me the things that I need to learn.  Lord, I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment