Thursday, January 30, 2014

Change is good

Dear Lord,

Does change really begin with me, or with You?  I have heard that prayer changes the person, not just the situation.  There seem to be a lot of things that I don't understand.  On the other hand, I am a person who is wise enough to know that I lack wisdom.  I am asking You, Lord, for wisdom to change.  I would like to be more prayerful.  I don't just want to be mindful of those who are less fortunate, but to pray for and help those who are in need.  I am however grateful for my fortunes. I however have a tendency to take them for granted.  I need to be grateful for every day that I am alive. There are so many people who do not know You.  There are others who are starving, and have been martyred for their faith.  May those who have been oppressed praise You and continue to do so.  I need to change because I want to change.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment