Friday, October 23, 2015

So much to be thankful for

Lord,

I need to be reminded to do the things that I am supposed to do like exercise and dieting.  Today has been a day of revelations.  I thank You for those revelations that I had.  I am okay right now.  I am glad that despite whatever flaws I have, You see me as beautiful.  I wasn't sure about what Kierra Sheard's song was about until it was explained to me.  It now makes sense.  Everything seems to make sense.  I felt really guilty about things.  I guess in life one has to make small changes.  What is little is actually big.  Help me to keep that in mind.  I have much to be grateful for.  Thank You, Lord, that I get bored all day.  I am on a computer that I really depend on.  I thank You that I have people, including my mother, who care about me and who love me.  I feel that I have much to offer in this world.  I guess that is the reason I am on this planet.  My prayers have been answered and I thank You for those prayers being answered.  It finally dawned on me that the answers were really to work on myself by loving and respecting myself.  I would like to know it took so long for me to discover that fact.  The answers were right under my nose.  I have to admit that things will be harder because I have made them harder.  I will keep on going and I will keep on learning.  I have learned so much about myself in these past 24 hours, and for that, I am ever grateful to You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment